Kelsey Jean
This little girl was named after me. Well maybe not named after me, I think her mom just liked the name. Although Kelsey's mom did call me the day she was born to ask if they could name her Kelsey. So we share a name and a good one might I add. I spent the evening with this little girl and her family today. We wrapped presents, made toffee, listened to Christmas music, danced, played, read books, and just had fun together.
I love this little girl so much. I love her family, they are a great example of a happy, loving, eternal family! They are what I strive for!
This little girl was named after me. Well maybe not named after me, I think her mom just liked the name. Although Kelsey's mom did call me the day she was born to ask if they could name her Kelsey. So we share a name and a good one might I add. I spent the evening with this little girl and her family today. We wrapped presents, made toffee, listened to Christmas music, danced, played, read books, and just had fun together.
I love this little girl so much. I love her family, they are a great example of a happy, loving, eternal family! They are what I strive for!
No comments:
Post a Comment