Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Roommates...

If I pull out my computer and text books to study in the living room please don't turn off the light! and when I get up to turn the light back on please don't turn the light off again.

I would really appreciate it if you didn't stare at me while i do your dishes.

Is it really necessary to makeout with your boyfriend in the middle of the living room floor? Really that is just unsanitary, I can only imagine the amount of hair you are rolling around in and quite possibly getting in your mouth.


Please don't lock yourself in the bathroom with the light off for an hour at a time. It is a little deceiving for the rest of us, it really doesn't look like anyone is in the bathroom.

Must you spend the night on the couch? You have a very nice bed, why not use it?

Please don't invite your boyfriend over to spend the night on the couch with you, he also has a very nice bed!

When you cook please don't let everything burn, my clothes are beginning to smell like burnt pasta, fish, grilled cheese...

You have made for an interesting semester, I'm sure next semester will be just as interesting.

Your Roommate

Kelsey

2 comments:

Ali said...

word.

beck beck said...

This post is hilarious, and I love it. I'll try not to do those things next year ;)