Anyway on to my Final List of DOOM! Jill and Katelin make a Final List of DOOM at the end of each semester. They cross off every item on their list until they can cross off an entire class! Jill's list includes all of the fun things she wants to do before the semester ends. So this semester Ali and I decided to make our own...
FINAL LIST of
1) Wear a matching outfit (we have a lot of matching clothes, what can I say? we both have good taste!)
2) eat ice cream for dinner at least one night during the week! (a finals week tradition)
3) watch Bride Wars (we can quote this movie from beginning to end no problem!)
4) listen to CHRISTMAS MUSIC and Ingrid Michaelson
5) Chocolate Milk and sour watermelons (great BYU vending machine treats)
6) go to Rumbi (mostly for Dr. Pepper with Lime)
7) Chipotle (why can't we have a chipotle in Provo?)
8) Facebook Stalking ( we are pro facebook stalkers, a skill we have been developing since freshman year!)
9)Pull an all nighter (we can't make it through finals without at least one all nighter)
10) Dance Party (Just dance it out)
11) Document our ridiculous finals outfits
12) Urban Dictionary (probably during an all nighter, some good late night or early morning entertainment)
13) write some finals haikus (a great study tool and so fun)
Ali and I love finals week! It is by far our favorite week of the entire semester. I know that sounds a little strange and maybe it is, but we love finals week, it is just so fun. Infact Ali and I bonded and became good friends over our first finals week freshman year. So here here to the best week of the semester! I am so excited!
3 comments:
Can we add like buttons to our blogs? haha! I think I have a little too much facebook happening in my life. Like some sweet stalking done just tonight. . . Anyway, finals week this year is going to be epic. I'm calling that right now. YESS!
le-gen-dary. so pumped!
i just love all the blogging that has been happening! and i love your list of fun. a few of those i REALLY love
Post a Comment