Thursday, December 10, 2009

BYU Professors

I am grateful for BYU professors.

While walking through the Benson building today I passed by 3 or 4 chemistry professors singing Christmas hymns in the Hall. This little bit of Christmas cheer was a great reminder that Christmas is right around the corner. It is hard to have Christmas spirit right before finals. I am grateful for anyone and everything that reminds me of Christmas while I am studying for finals.

Today is the last day of classes for the semester! In my last nutrition class my nutrition professor called on herself to say the prayer. In her prayer she prayed for her students, she asked that we do well on the final among other things. I don't think I have ever heard a professor pray for me. I am grateful that I have professors who care enough to pray for me. I know that her prayer was heard and my class will be blessed because she said a prayer for us.

Thank you BYU professors for your thoughts, prayers, and Christmas Cheer!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute Kels! I am so happy you are blogging again too!! And I LOVE BYU professors! Mitch and I laughed so hard at your blog about the roommates too....what an adventure, I can only imagine! Love you!