| Hour | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 9:00a | NDFS400 - 1 9:00a - 10:15a C255 ESC | NDFS400 - 1 9:00a - 10:15a C255 ESC | |||||
| HLTH424 - 1 9:30a - 10:45a 106 RB | HLTH424 - 1 9:30a - 10:45a 106 RB | ||||||
| 10:00a | |||||||
| 11:00a | |||||||
| 12:00p | |||||||
| 1:00p | MMBIO361 - 1 1:00p - 2:45p 252 MARB | MMBIO361 - 1 1:00p - 2:45p 252 MARB | |||||
| 2:00p | NDFS201 - 1 2:00p - 2:50p B092 JFSB | NDFS201 - 1 2:00p - 2:50p B092 JFSB | |||||
| 3:00p | |||||||
| 4:00p | HLTH311 - 3 4:00p - 6:30p 231 RB | ||||||
| 5:00p | HLTH422 - 1 5:00p - 7:30p 206 RB | ||||||
| 6:00p | |||||||
| 7:00p | |||||||
Here it is! My almost perfect schedule! I love this schedule. I'm taking 18 credits with no classes on Fridays! I have lots of time outside of class! It is going to be great. The only flaw to this schedule is my Infection and Immunity class. This class is a 4 credit microbiology class, which is very intimidating! According to one student this class is harder than O Chem and Calculus. I really can't imagine a class that is harder than O Chem and Calculus, but that does not sound like a fun class to me. AHHH! Oh well, hopefully that student was a exaggerating a little! And if he wasn't then I a guess I won't have to imagine anymore, I will actually get to experience a class that is harder than O Chem and Calculus.
No comments:
Post a Comment